Have a great business idea? Want to protect yourself personally from liability related to your business? Your first step is likely to set up your business. I can assist in registering your limited liability company (LLC), corporation, etc. with the State of Utah to obtain your certificate of organization, articles of incorporation, and anything else you need. I will also obtain Federal EIN for you. These documents will allow you to open bank accounts, obtain a business license, etc.

We will then have your organizational meeting, where I will advise you on the formalities the State of Utah requires you to maintain to protect yourself and your business. I will prepare your operating agreement, membership/stock certificates/etc. I can answer any other questions you may have during the organizational meeting.

I am also available after your business is registered to continue answering questions and conducting your annual business meeting.

Whatever your issue, I can help.

  • I offer a $75, 30-minute consultation about your situation
  • I’m easy to reach and will quickly respond to calls and emails
  • I am typically available evenings and weekends to address urgent or unexpected issues
Cameron Beech

Cameron Beech, Attorney
About Cameron

Let’s talk about your situation and create a plan that fits your individual circumstances and the option that best fits your needs.